Foot & Ankle Research
Foot & Ankle Research by Dr. McAlister
Dr. McAlister is a leader in foot and ankle research and education, presenting and publishing regularly. His most recent peer-reviewed journal publications include:
- A Closer Look At Current And Emerging Indications For PRP
McAlister, JE, Podiatry Today, April 5, 2019
- Allograft Bone: What Is the Role of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor in Hindfoot and Ankle Fusions.
- Scott RT, et al. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2018
- Union Rates and Complications of Lateral Column Lengthening Using the Interposition Plating Technique: A Radiographic and Medical Record Review.
- Foster JR, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017
- Anatomic Description of the Naviculocuneiform Articulation.
- Renner K, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017
- Surgical Planning for Flexor Digitorum Longus Tendon Transfers: An Anatomic Study.
- McAlister JE, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017
- Distraction First Metatarsophalangeal Arthrodesis With Tricortical Calcaneus Autograft: Technique Tips.
- McAlister JE, et al. Foot Ankle Spec. 2016
- Posterior Ankle Structure Injury During Total Ankle Replacement
- Reb CW, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016
- Anterior Approach Total Ankle Arthroplasty: Superficial Peroneal Nerve Branches at Risk.
- McAlister JE, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016
- Symptomatic Hardware Removal After First Tarsometatarsal Arthrodesis.
- Peterson KS, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016
- Corrective Osteotomies Used in Cavus Reconstruction.
- DeVries JG, et al. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2015
- Quantification of Subtalar Posterior Facet Involvement During Intramedullary Guidance of Total Ankle Arthroplasty:A Cadaveric Study.
- DeMill SL, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015
To view a complete list of Dr. McAlister’s articles, please visit pubmed.